You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, took possession of the goods. In the case of a contract for several goods which you have ordered as part of a single order and which are delivered separately, the withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by you, took possession of the last goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Studio Für Morgen - Theil & Greiff GbR, Wartenburgstraße 1b, 10963 Berlin, email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the attached sample revocation form, which is not mandatory.
To comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
>br />The right of revocation does not exist or expires in the case of the following contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and whose seal was removed after delivery or which were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature,
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package and the seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the delivery of data which are not on a data carrier (e.g. Downloads), if the consumer agrees that the contract will be executed before the expiry of the objection period and he confirms that he loses his right of revocation by executing it
- for the delivery of goods which are produced according to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs,
- for the delivery of goods which can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be exceeded quickly,
- for services, if we have provided these in full and you have taken note of them and expressly agreed to them before placing the order, that we can begin to provide the service and you lose your right of withdrawal in the event of complete fulfilment of the contract,
- for the supply of newspapers, magazines or journals, with the exception of subscription contracts, and
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the purchase contract was concluded, but the supply of which can only take place after 30 days and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market, over which the entrepreneur has no influence
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall refund to you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this contract. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will we charge you any fees for this refund. We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to Studio Für Morgen - Theil & Greiff GbR, Wartenburgstraße 1b, 10963 Berlin immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day you informed us of the cancellation of this contract.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. We will collect goods that cannot be returned normally by post at our expense.
sample revocation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill in this form and send it back by mail or post).
Studio Für Morgen - Theil & Greiff GbR
Wartenburgstraße 1 B
>>br />Hereby I/we (*) revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods:
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
name of the consumer(s), customer number (if known)
>address of the consumer(s)
signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of notification on paper)
>br />(*) Delete as applicable.